Reference Number: JO-2311-525457
Senior Cost Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with pre-construction experience to join them. This is a unique opportunity to work for a global consultancy with an abundance of projects in the pipeline.
This role is based near Neuchâtel and is open for EU nationals willing to relocate to Switzerland.
· Participate in the tender process –from initial tender/bid documentation through analysis and reporting.
· Review tenders/bids to optimise client value for money.
· Participate in the preparation and agreement of final accounts, including the handling of any claims.
· Create estimates and cost plans for client developments.
· Monitor the project spend by creating valuations and cost reports, and reporting variations clearly to your team.
· Support project management and decisions through excellent cost documentation and communication
· Support the settlement of construction disputes/loss and expense claims with transparency.
· Provide excellent mentorship and leadership to your team.
· Have experience as a Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager, ideally from a consultancy background.
· Have experience in pre- and post-contract cost management on varied projects.
· Are chartered or are on the path to complete it. The client is able to assist.
· Have a degree or comparable experience in a project management or construction discipline.
· Fluent in English.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbally.
If you are interested or would like to learn more please forward your CV alongside your availability to email@example.com