Reference Number: JO-2305-515315
Senior CRA (Clinical Research Associate) – Italy
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Clinical Research Associate Opportunity
- Italy based
- 60% + onsite travelling to sites.
- Attractive salary and great benefits package
An exciting opportunity to join a Global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). They provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. They have therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct feasibility, pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites, mainly phase 1 to 3 and within all available therapeutic areas;
- On-site and remote monitoring: occasional travel to sites across Italy – with Italian HQ located in Milan.
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention
Key experience required:
- Bachelor of Science in health-related field;
- Proven CRA experience of at least 1.5 years
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Fluency in local language and excellent English are required.
For more details and to discuss the opportunity in more detail please either drop me a LinkedIn message, email Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0118 995 2206.