Reference Number: JO-2105-468443
Senior Local Clinical Trial Manager
Rate: £58,000 – 60,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Senior Local Clinical Trial Manager (Home Based)
Global Pharmaceutical Company
Salary – Up to 60,000 + 7,000 Car Allowance + 12% Bonus
Our client is a large pharmaceutical company with over 30,000 staff situated around the globe. With strong product pipelines in multiple therapy areas, they are truly a market leader in their field.
A Senior Clinical Trial Manager is required to run assigned clinical trials in the UK. The successful applicant will have oversight of assigned protocols from start-up through to database lock. You will have full accountability for managing/coordination of the local trial team to deliver assigned trial deliverables in accordance with the company SOPs.
– Management of assigned UK Clinical Trials
– Contribute to process improvements to enhance trial delivery
– Train and mentor Site Managers, Clinical Trial Assistants and other trial personnel
– Ensure delivery of quality data and trial documents that are aligned with SOPs, ICH -GCP
and regulatory standards.
– Review and approve monitoring reports; manage project related metrics; identify and
mitigate issues, risks and trends across a trial project.
– Prior experience of Local/Regional commercial Trial Management
– Prior site monitoring experience
– Oncology therapy area experience preferred
– Strong understanding of the drug development process
– Proven leadership and communication skills
If you have the required experience alongside a flexible working approach, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 01189594990 for more details