Reference Number: JO-1909-437764_3
Senior Medical Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
(Senior) Medical Advisor
Highly desirable basic salary + car allowance + bonus + other benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Medical Affairs professional to join a Top 50 Pharma on a permanent basis. This role is core in providing medical input and guaranteeing UK importance in EU development strategies as well as building strong relationships with internal teams cross functionally and even external authorities.
Successful candidate will also have the following experiences:
• A GPhC registered Pharmacist
• Final Signatory
• Extensive knowledge of the ABPI and other related Codes of Practice
• 2-3+ years’ experience within Medical Affairs
• Therapy area knowledge/experience within Cardiovascular diseases
• Proven medical input and support (at an above Country Experience – desirable, not essential)
• Product Launch experience – desirable
• Leadership skills including mentoring and training within a Pharma setting
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), influencing, presenting and networking skills
• Able to work under pressure, plan and make decisions on ethical circumstances
Please note in order for your application to be successful you must hold a valid right to work document for the UK as no sponsorship is offered.
If the above is of interest, please call +44 (0) 1189 594 990 or email email@example.com
Specialist in contract, interim and permanent Medical Affairs staffing within the UK for Clinical Professionals, Europe’s Leading Life Science Recruiter.
Clinical Professionals is a pan European life science staffing business dedicated to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, CRO and drug discovery industries. We provide clinical development, medical technology and commercial professionals to life sciences organisations on a permanent, retained, “hosted contract”, FSP and freelance basis across the UK and Europe. The Group is made up of Clinical Professionals, Only Medics and Regulatory Professionals. An award-winning organisation in the Global Recruitment Awards, APSCo and a full 3-star accredited organisation via the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. Clinical Professionals is part of the CPL Resources Group.