Reference Number: JO-2306-517839
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Location – London, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Contract length – 12 months
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
This is a great opportunity to work for a global health agency as a Senior Planner, you will be working closely with the Strategy team in this role. You are responsible for the strategic output of the agency and lead planning for allocated brands and campaigns.
Responsibilities, though not limited to:
• Conducting and cascading as appropriate relevant research to understand or deepen knowledge on markets, competitive environments and target audiences of clients’ brands.
• Conducting market research and
to develop research briefs, observing research, and conducting
analysis/developing research findings into actionable next steps.
• Research and acquire knowledge
quickly in scientifically complex therapy areas where required.
• Strategic development.
• Lead end-to-end projects
• Support wider agency strategy
through every day work, to effectively build client brands.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline;
• 4+ years or equivalent
experience in brand communications agencies in scientific/medical roles,
working with the Strategy team (directly or indirectly)
• Passion and understanding of
• A genuine passion and interest
in people, communications strategy and the creative industry
• Great analytical and
• Great time management skills
• Great communication (written and
oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop strong client
relationships and lead interactions
If this role is of interest please apply here or email your cv to email@example.com