Reference Number: JO-2301-509082
Senior Product Expert
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Role: Senior Product Expert
Location: Greater London (North West)
A senior product expert is needed for a pharmaceutical client of mine based in the north west region of Greater London, the role has come about due to expansion from major investment. My client have a range of dose forms and pipeline to help patients globally.
In this role you will be a senior member of the capsules and injectables team spearheading the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) activities and the continuous improvement initiatives.
· Responsible for the execution of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) activities for portfolio of capsule and injectable products from raw materials to primary pack. Responsible for process validation and Verification.
· Act as a technical expert on the product, it’s manufacture, processes, regulatory and quality requirements. Provide process support using lean six sigma techniques.
· Project management for the introduction of new products, new processes, line extensions, technical transfers and continuous improvement initiatives.
· Travel to sites for pre-assessment, assessments and meeting (10-12% of the job)
· STEM Degree at bachelors or higher
· 5+ years experience within Product Expert, Process Engineer or technical project management preferably with capsule and injectable dose forms.
· Proven project management of continuous improvement, change projects and technical transfers
· Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements (EU, UK, USA or Japan)
· Through knowledge of ICH Guidelines
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or want to gain an advantage in your current job search please apply using the link, alternatively feel free to email me with an updated CV at email@example.com