Reference Number: JO-2109-477182
Senior Project Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Our client a leading Pharmaceuticals Manufacturer is looking to appoint a Senior Project Engineer, in this role youll have the freedom to make sure the whole operation runs like clockwork.
A vital source of technical expertise, youll lead the team that keeps our operations up and running.
- Head up site engineering, including responsibility for technical, facilities, environmental, health and safety equipment
- Plan maintenance and improvement activities as well as capital investment projects (and some unforeseen troubleshooting too)
- Build, develop and inspire a team with a culture of continuous improvement
- Find new ways to improve service, safety and efficiency.
To be successful in this role youll need the following skills and experience.
theres pretty much nothing you dont know about bulk processing, packaging or volume manufacturing.
- Have a broad engineering background, ideally in a regulated environment, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, FMCG, Brewery,
- Are a team builder. Able to motivate and develop a team where initiative, collaboration and respect are key
- Can implement control systems and continuous improvement processes
- Are results-orientated. You find creative solutions and deliver high quality results, even when faced with complex problems.