Reference Number: JO-2106-469969
Senior Project Scientist
Job Type: Permanent
Role: Senior Project Scientist
Salary: Highly competitive + Benefits
CPL Life Sciences is collaborating with a globally well-known business offering a great opportunity to become a part of their Pharmaceutical Development team as a Senior Project Scientist. This company has been respectfully growing as a drug development and manufacturing accelerator business providing integrated programs and tailored services across UK and USA. Within this role you will be working alongside with their Project Management team to deliver integrated drug development projects within Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Other duties will include:
1. Managing client relationships ensuring customer satisfaction and delivering pharmaceutical science operations.
2. Responsible for development process and formulation of the whole spectrum of dosage forms of administration up to IMPD submission, and acting as technical expert thereafter.
3. Possess the ability of multitasking by leading and/or supervising complex developments. Accountable for writing, reviewing and approving the applicable development plans, protocols, reports and lab write ups as well as client updates.
4. Formulation and maintenance of development activities.
5. Assuring seamless transition of projects from Development to GMP operations
6. Responsible to carry out mentoring and training sessions to ensure team development.
7. Reviewing and accomplishing LIRs and QIs when needed.
8. Establish compliances with the appropriate EHS and regulatory legislation.
1. Previous Technical experience in managing process developments within CDMO environment.
2. Acquire background knowledge in formulating solid oral dosage forms.
Additional required skills and experience:
1. Minimum degree level qualification in pharmacy or chemistry related discipline.
2. Experience in early Clinical phase.
3. Extensive experience in CMC product development or as a study lead.
4. Additional Line management/supervisory experience as well as cGMP experience would be beneficial.
As part of their global company they offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, high quality additional training and development, as well as an exciting career pathway within a successful and dynamic business.
If you would like to hear more, please apply within or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org