Reference Number: JO-2311-525983
Senior QA Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Perform day to day tasks related to the Quality Assurance function related to QMS, validation/Qualification, documentation, training, In process control, batch release etc.
An emerging pharmaceutical company based in Maidenhead, Berkshire focusing on cGMP, solid dosage generic pharmaceuticals. The company is able to offer all employees an exceptional insight into the development of a new pharmaceutical company, giving them autonomy and broad learning. A once in a career opportunity to be actively involved in the start-up of an aspiring global organisation.
• Preparation/ review/ approval of standard operating procedures
• Handling of QMS
• Perform batch release as per SOP
• Participate in regulatory inspections and customer audits.
• Process validation, cleaning validation and transport validation, equipment and utility qualification.
• Perform IPQA activities.
• Perform internal audits
• Preparation of batch records.
• Any other documentation related to QA.
• Any other task assigned by the Head of Department.
• Experience of working in a similar pharmaceutical quality assurance role
• Good communication skills
• Good IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability to work as a team and problem-solving attitude.
You must have full right to work in the UK to to be considered for this position.
Please send your CV to email@example.com