Reference Number: JO-2007-452348
Senior Regulatory Manager / Regulatory Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager / Regulatory Affairs Manager (title dependant on experience)
Location: London or Cambridge, Homeworking flexibility on offer
Offering a highly competitive salary and package (Dependant on experience)
Reference number JO-2007-452348
Were collaborating with a well-established global pharmaceutical business in the South East to recruit a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for MAAs and lifecycle management activities across emerging markets and will be covering a broad product portfolio. Other responsibilities include;
– Provide regulatory support to markets outside of the EU/US; more specifically within the LATAM/APAC/MENA
– Maintain existing licenses in the regions and support new license applications.
– Preparation and maintenance of labelling to support MAAs and other post-licensing activities.
– Ensure updates to Product Company Core Data Sheet (CCDS) are implemented in a timely manner.
– Must have a relevant life sciences degree
– Must have a minimum of 5+ years regulatory affairs experience, with the last 2 years focused on emerging/growth markets
– Experience working with regulatory labelling activities (CCDS,SmPcs,PILs)
– Must already be based in the UK and eligible to work
If you would like to apply for this position or discuss our other active positions please contact Charlie on 01189 522 797 or Charlie.Harris@Regulatoryprofessionals.com.
If you are not currently looking but know someone who would be good for this role then get in touch. We offer a referral scheme at Regulatory Professionals where in which a successful recommendation will earn you 250 worth of vouchers *terms and conditions apply*