Reference Number: JO-2009-455093
Senior Systems Analyst – Applications
Job Type: Contract
Our Client, a leading Pharmaceutical Company requires an experienced Senior Systems Analyst – Applications. You will need to demonstrate advanced levels of technical knowledge across a broad range of solutions combined with sound business vision.
Salary up to £42 per hour PAYE (no Limited Companies)
Duration – 3 Months
Location – Fully remote working
• Lead or supporting lead for delivery of Validated/Non-Validated Systems across technologies covering project engineering, platform architecture, plan/build phases and support
• Assist in overseeing the manage/capacity services teams and 3rd parties that we are aligned with for delivery/support of solutions in International.
• Drive proofs of concept in the dated/Non-Validated space and carry out their presentation to the business stakeholders
• Promote innovation by designing best in class, scalable and added value solutions
• Work independently or on a team to design, build, stabilize and deploy applications using SharePoint, LAMP stack, CRM’s and other core technologies and protocols including Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server, XML, Web Services, C#, Oracle, Key Security Software Aspects and VMWare;
• Experience on SharePoint, LAMP stack and CRM tools with excellent business skills
• Documentation of technical requirements and design technical solutions utilizing enterprise architecture standards including all solution components and configurations
• Understanding of systems change control/processes for validation system and advanced ITIL knowledge
• Understanding of Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies
• Knowledge of Cloud Services/Architecture for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft and Azure
• Ability to prepare, review and execute technical documents in line with company quality management processes
• Participate in user team meetings to gather business and technical requirements for projects stakeholders
• Participate in team meetings to discuss ongoing project status and deliverables
• Apply and share knowledge within the internal and offshore teams
• Have a good understanding of delivery methodology/Quick learner
• Demonstrate Business Analysis & Problem-solving skills
• Lead project workshop sessions/training
Minimum qualifications and Skills/Knowledge Required:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalency (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline)
• At least 5 years of proven delivery experience for both on-premises and cloud solutions
• Must exhibit proficiency leveraging the SharePoint application model, modules across all releases, in particular SharePoint 2010 & 2013
• Experienced in a wide range of industry standard software engineering methodologies processes and frameworks for tools around LAMP and CRM’s
• Ability to manage a broad range of IT platforms
• Good knowledge of Cloud technologies
• Good knowledge of Microsoft development/configuration tools
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft/other licensing models
• Have a strategic/pro-active mindset
• Analytical and problem-solving skills with a high degree of initiative and flexibility
• Adaptation to changing priorities, autonomy and ability to prioritize workload according to business and management priorities
• Technical writing and documentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
• Experience working in a multi-language, multi country, multi-org environment desirable.
• Ability to communicate technical ideas clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
• Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Flexibility in a rapidly changing environment.
If you meet this criteria, are immediately available and willing to work under PAYE, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org