Reference Number: JO-2202-485982_2
Senior Team Lead / Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Team Lead / Project Manager – team based in Paris / Remote working available for candidates across Europe
Are you looking for a new challenge in an international environment? A Contract Research Organization and consultancy are looking for a Senior Team Lead / Project Manager with a strong scientific background to support its clients in the Global Pharmaceutical, med tech and biotechnology sector. The company are experiencing rapid growth in France and the teams have doubled in size over the last 2 years
Working in Real World Evidence, this role will be focused on patient focused studies including preference studies, epidemiology studies, patient reported outcomes and validation studies, advocacy groups survey, and QoL studies ensuring that projects are delivered on brief, on time and within budget.
You will manage projects throughout the entire project lifecycle from proposal requests, planning and developing the study protocol and materials, data analysis, to presentation and delivery of the results to the client.
• 5-6 years’ experience in Epidemiology/HEOR study research
• Experience in patient surveys / patient centered outcome surveys / patient reported outcome studies
• Previous experience with real-world evidence required
• Experience in custom/ patient study design
• Experience in both qualitative and quantitative research
• Solid client and project management skills
• Proficiency in English C2
To apply for this role, please contact Daniel Rockett at CPL Life Sciences – Daniel.Rockett@cpl.com or via phone +44 (0)20 7822 1710.
If this isn’t role for you, or perhaps it is at the wrong time? My approach is always with the long-term view in mind, so please do reach out for a chat about your career plans for 2022!