Reference Number: JO-2112-482362
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Hours: 3 days/week
Pay Rate: Up to 515
Skills: Experience in pharmaceutical
Purpose: To lead the day to day management of Oncology data streams. To support the Commercial Effectiveness Manager and BI&A Manager with the processes of field force excellence: geographical reorganisations, customer targeting, segmentation and profiling and management of incentive compensation.
To build regular reports to answer the needs of internal stakeholders including integration fo multiple data sources into the Oncology performance dashboard and spearheading tracking of sales performance.
Responsible for the development and maintenance of the data model, combining data from different sources (IQVIA, CRM, other market data, etc…) to drive commercial decision making (including PDA implementation).
Accountabilities / Measures:
- Ensures that personal expertise in terms of systems, data sets and the interpretation/analysis of these data sets is maintained to enable effective decision-making, competitive advantage for and to minimise the reliance on external suppliers.
Develops and maintains true expertise in the philosophy, data-sets and systems required to enable KAM to be delivered effectively across the organisation.
Maintains a thorough understanding of the evolving NHS agenda and in particular how data is used to performance manage NHS organisations.
Develops expertise in all available business tools and the ability to extract, merge and cross-match data from a range of sources.
Develops a strong understanding of the company business planning process (both UK and European).
- Understands and interprets all potential data sets (commercially available and NHS) to develop and enhance customer information and data for the KAM teamsto enable enhanced planning, execution and customer engagement.
Develops and maintains relationships with all potential data providers (including NHS) and leverages these relationships to deliver organisational expertise in terms of how best to use and interpret this data.
Responsible for full Master Data Management ensuring all data is appropriately updated and is consistently quality checked for accuracy.
Provides bespoke analytics to support account level projects and to facilitate customer engagement.
4.Manage the support and delivery of field related activities and initiatives to ensure the field force is fully optimised, motivated and fully enabled to deliver against DSUK objectives and KPIs
- Support the processes of geographical reorganization, targeting, segmentation and profiling.
- Manage the incentive compensation program in conjection with key stakeholders to ensure the scheme meets DSUK guidelines and drives the right business performance and behaviours.
- Working with the relevant stakeholders develops and supports field force solutions to meet the needs of the business
5. Manage external provider and internal stakeholder relationships and holds them responsible for achievement against SLAs.
Maintains the relationship with software & data providers (SDG for Performance Dashboard)
Maintain dashboards that meet the needs of the business by providing a focus on KPIs and supporting ROI decisions/analysis
Develops appropriate management reports with internal stakeholders and works with suppliers to deliver them.
Ensure the appropriate performance frameworks and metrics and delivers reports to those stakeholders on a regular basis.
Has successfully operated in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
Experience of managing data systems and tools, (e.g. by IQVIA, Qlik, Power BI etc.)
Experience of working within a successful KAM environment.
Proven ability to deliver concise and impactful analysis in order to drive business descisions.
Understanding of the UK market including NHS structure, types of organisation/ customer and broad NHS policy/operating framework.
Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
A strong understanding of the required functionality required to support an effective CRM system (Omnipressence).
Excellent attention to detail and a passion for adding value to the business.
from an end-user perspective.
Degree level educated (or equivalent).
If you are interested please apply or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org