Reference Number: JO-2101-461256
Job Type: Permanent
Location: St. Neots
Title: SHEQ Manager/EHS Manager
Location: St Neots
Based in St Neots, this site is renowned for it’s emphasis on safety and excellent work-place culture, remaining accident free for over 16 years and serving as an example to the wider industry of best-practice!
They are now looking to expand this team with the addition of a SHEQ Manager who wants to come on-board and learn as much as possible and be put on a path of unrivalled Growth and Development
This is the ideal role for someone who is looking for a position which promises Growth and Security in a niche field, promising exceptional growth within a highly reputable organization.
- Learn from the Head of Operations and Safety about Site specific COMAH Practice
- Carry out Risk-assessments
- Liaise with External regulatory H&S/Environmental Agencies
- Learn from internal staff the functions of the Quality department
- Implement H&S Training among staff members site-wide
- Prior Experience in a H&S Role (Ideally on a COMAH site, but this is not essential)
- NEBOSH Qualified (Minimum at certificate level)
- Experience working with and implementing at least one ISO standard
- Appreciation of Chemical processes, be it educational or professional (For example, A-levels in Chemistry)
If you would like to know more and have a confidential call, don’t hesitate to apply with a copy of your latest CV.