Reference Number: JO-2001-444435
Shopper Marketing Executive
Job Type: Contract
Shopper Marketing Executive
Shopper Marketing Executive Contract, Pharma, Maidenhead
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension)
Salary: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
Location: Maidenhead (2 days home working flexibility)
If you are looking for a change so you can work in a fun and friendly environment for a leading pharmaceutical organisation, why not apply for this role today?
The Shopper Marketing team is tasked with driving companys business through effective engagement and conversion of shoppers at the point of purchase (POP). This is through the flawless amplification and execution of Brand Marketing plans as well as development of retailer / channel specific co-marketing initiatives.
– Deliver Shopper executions which reflect the shoppers needs and are strategically tailored across the path to purchase
– Develop and translate customer and shopper insights into creative impactful activation to be implemented across channels
– Jointly build UK customer / channel specific Shopper Marketing plans to deliver category / brand solutions
– Develop and translate customer and shopper insights into differentiated co-marketing opportunities with specific UK customers / channels
– Supporting initiative planning and strategy for specified brands
– Future initiative toolkit development with Global team when lead market
– Creation and deployment of brand initiative style guides for UK
– Claims and visual development and pre-store testing
– The in-store activation of priority initiatives in their defined channel / customers. They will lead the work to build and deliver Shopper Marketing Plans for company within their customers and ensure consistency of message and brand imagery
– Supporting retailer brand planning days across GFOs for their channel / customers.
– Driving strategic thinking for retail specific amplification
– Delivering co-marketing / differentiated opportunities as identified
– Experience in in-store communications and trade / retail marketing required
– Strong stakeholder management including external agencies
– Experience working with high street and grocery retailers preferred
– Experience working with Medical Affairs (PAGB) and Regulatory teams would be an advantage
– Deep understanding of shopper needs / data
– Ability to project manage multiple projects often to tight timescale
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 822 1710 / email@example.com
If this role is not suited to your skillset, please feel free to share these details within your professional networks as we do offer a generous bonus referral scheme of 250 in vouchers should we go on to successfully please someone you recommend to us.