Reference Number: JO-2001-444387
Shopper Marketing Manager
Job Type: Contract
Shopper Marketing Manager
Shopper Marketing Manager Contract, Consumer Healthcare, Maidenhead
Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension)
Salary: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
If you are looking for a change so you can work in a fun and friendly environment for a leading pharmaceutical organisation, why not apply for this role today?
The Shopper Marketing team is tasked with driving companys business through effective engagement and conversion of shoppers at the point of purchase (POP). This is through the flawless amplification and execution of Brand Marketing plans as well as development of retailer / channel specific co-marketing initiatives.
– Be a Shopper Activation expert for assigned brands, amplifying priority initiatives to maximise companys share
– Develop and implement a compelling POP plan for all identified initiatives as well as supporting the retailers promotional activity programme
– Understand the path to purchase for assigned brands and categories to produce suitable instore materials and make strategic recommendations that unlock the purchase barriers.
– Ensure all POS delivered has a clear call to action for the shopper, is impactful, clear to read, aligned to brand equity (style guide) and addresses shopper purchase barriers to deliver increased sales.
– Develop clear style guides in conjunction with Lead countries to ensure consistency in execution across the retail trade as well as brand and regulatory approvals are met.
– Deploy style guides for use where the UK is lead market.
– Engage and work in collaboration with company Legal, Regs and Medical teams to ensure product claims are developed within set parameters, whilst influencing the outcome.
– Continually improve the quality of POS presence instore, benchmark versus competitors, learn from market best practice and innovate.
– Deliver Shopper Activation evaluations for all Gold initiatives, using results to determine best ROI activities and drive year on year improvements.
– Development and translation of customer and shopper insights into Shopper Marketing opportunities with specific customers/channels
– Develop strong relationships with the customer(s) at a marketing and activation level as to drive commitment and ensure exceptional support for company innovation and initiatives and where identified co-marketing opportunities
– Take National Activity Plan and determine G/S/B segmentation of activities and work with designated Channel / Customer Teams to ensure delivery and excellence of in-store activation.
– Control and optimise shopper marketing budget allocated
– Experience in in-store communications and trade/retail marketing required
– Strong stakeholder management including external agencies
– Experience working with High street and Grocery retailers required
– Experience working with Medical Affairs (PAGB), and Regulatory teams preferred
– Commerciality, Innovation, Creativity, Project Management and a passion and flair for retail execution
– Deep understanding of shopper needs / data (AC Nielsen, Kantar Data etc.)
– Thorough knowledge of retail environment
– Understanding of retailer requirements and how to win in store
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 822 1710 / email@example.com
If this role is not suited to your skillset, please feel free to share these details within your professional networks as we do offer a generous bonus referral scheme of 250 in vouchers should we go on to successfully please someone you recommend to us.