Reference Number: JO-2002-445308
Snr Clinical Project Manager
Rate: £60,000 – 65,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: St. Albans
Senior Clinical Project Manager
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Are you an experienced Global Clinical Trial Manager?
Do you have strong vendor management experience?
Do you have experience of working for a global pharmaceutical company?
My client is a Hertfordshire based, global pharmaceutical company with a strong reputation for putting patients at the forefront of everything they do. Their global reach is reflected in the diversity of their workforce and they are committed to the development of their staff.
An experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager is required to work within their strong neurology pipeline. You will be responsible for leading multi-phase global studies and ensure the studies are delivered on time and on budget.
– Management of global neurology studies
– Vendor Management
– Management of multi-million dollar study budgets
– Oversight of global study teams
– Delivery of study within agreed timelines
– Minimum of 2 years of global study management experience
– Commercial trial management experience
– Self-starter with gravitas to lead cross-functional teams
– Experience within neurology preferred but not essential
– Life Science Degree
This is a permanent office based role with some flexibility for home working. The successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive salary, car allowance, bonus. as well as excellent company benefits. If this role is of interest, please call George on 0118 959 4990 or email email@example.com