Reference Number: JO-2401-528833
Supply Chain Administrator
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Job Title: Supply Chain Administrator
Pay Rate: £12.80 – £13.81 Per Hour PAYE
Location: London – Role will involve 20% travel around Europe.
Contract Duration: 9 Months
I am currently partnered with one of my Global Clients who are currently looking for a motivated supply chain professional to join their EU Startup Supply Chain team. This will initially be a 9-month contract position however there is a possibility of extension or made permanent depending on productivity.
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- Processing orders on time.
- Eliminating surplus caused by ordering.
- Generating high quality PRs.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Managing processes to ensure ordering KPI within time and quality metrices.
- Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in warehouse management
- Experience with ERP / MRP systems.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Proficiency in MySQL or equivalent
- Fluent/business proficient in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience of dealing with both internal and external customers/suppliers at all levels.
- Supply Chain Certification (APICS, CIPS, CSCMP, SCPro Council or equivalent)
- Experience in large company with complex supply chain processes with multiple inventory locations.
- Written and verbal communication skills and experience of dealing with both internal and external customers/suppliers at all levels.
- Ability to effectively manage, influence, negotiate, and communicate with external business partners and internal teams to meet organizational capacity needs
A full Job Description will be available upon request.