Reference Number: JO-2308-521915
Synthetic Chemistry Research Scientist
Job Type: Permanent
Research Scientist – Synthetic Chemistry
Cpl Life Sciences are partnering with a Innovative Venture Start-Up that are building a platform to target challenging disease’s, the platform has been used to identify and report a number of cell-active, first in class inhibitors.
We are looking to speak with Scientists with experience in synthetic organic chemistry to work as part of a multidisciplinary team that is developing our proprietary compounds.
What we are looking for:
• Chemistry degree and/or a PhD in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry.
• Experience as a Synthetic Chemist looking to develop their practical laboratory-based work, but familiar with common techniques of organic synthesis.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Exceptional Data collection and Record keeping.
• Able to work flexibly as part of a team, you will display a ‘can-do’ attitude and an enthusiasm to learn.
Additionally any experience of solid phase and peptide chemistry would be extremely beneficial.
If you would like any more information, please contact me directly email@example.com