Reference Number: JO-2206-495622
Systems Integration Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London City
If you are a 1st & 2nd Line Field Service systems Integration Engineer role and looking for a new challenge and would like to work for a company who has excellent benefits and a very low turnover of staff then this role you may wish to consider.
My client a leading Medical Device Manufacturer is looking to appoint an experienced Systems Integration Engineer to join their skilled team. The role will cover the following North London, Slough, Reading and Oxford.
The 1st & 2nd Line Field Service systems Integration Engineer role will be a varied and challenging role requiring an extremely organised individual with strong communication and relationship management skills. Strong analytical, organisational, decision making skills are also required.
The Systems Integrations Engineers main duties will be as follows
• Representation of the companies CSP of Making People’s Lives Healthier Safer & More Fulfilling at all times
• In line with your business unit strategy, taking ownership and professionally representing the organisation as per the company’s Global Values
• Manage and complete all aspects of the installation in line with project plans.
• Provide 1st & 2nd line telephone/remote/onsite support on the Systems Integration Portfolio.
• Managing breakdowns throughout the whole process within targeted response time -including all escalations as required.
• Deliver timely and accurate provision of workload forecast
• The successful candidate must possess a HNC qualification, or equivalent experience, in Electronic/Electrical Engineering. Previous experience in large healthcare projects is desirable.UK travel is a requirement of this role and, therefore, applicants must possess a full, clean UK driving licence
To be successful in this role the Systems Integration Engineer will have the following skills and experience.
• HNC in an Engineering discipline or relevant experience
• PRINCE 2 Foundation/AGILE or equivalent experience.
• Obtain and maintain site access cards (CSCS/MIA? PASMA)
• Ability to interpret technical cable schematics and designs.
• Experience within a field service / Project environment, ideally within the healthcare industry.
• AV/IT knowledge