Reference Number: JO-2101-461760
Talent Acquisition Partner
Job Type: Contract
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Contract- 6 months
Day rate: £130/ 150 a day via PAYE
Working from home
A global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines. Our Purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. We believe the best way we can achieve our Purpose is to put science at the centre of everything we do. Science defines who we are. It is why we come to work every day and is part of our DNA.
Within HR, we have built a world-class Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence by being proactive with our recruitment approach and developing long-term pipelines of talent. We are passionate about delivering a truly differentiated candidate experience and are building in-house teams to deliver this for the business.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner across UK Operations & UK Quality, you will be responsible for delivering solutions in partnership with the Hiring Manager and Talent Acquisition Team Lead to proactively identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a fast paced challenging market. This will involve proactive activity, developing and executing sourcing plans, building talent pipelines, conducting direct sourcing activity, research, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process.
This role is full lifecycle recruitment in a very hands-on, fast moving environment where your subject matter expertise will allow you to advise, coach and influence hiring managers to ensure best-in-class service. You will build strong trusting relationships with internal partners and candidates and ensure both have a good experience throughout the process.
This fantastic opportunity will give you scope to experience recruiting against the SA91 set of Terms & Conditions and to experience working within a unionised environment.
Collating feedback and providing hiring metrics and data analytics on performance and reporting to identify areas for continuous improvement will also be key in this role.
• Delivering full life cycle recruitment services, experience recruiting Supply Chain or Quality biased roles would be beneficial but not essential
• Utilizing a range of attraction channels
• Knowledge of and ability to identify key candidate sources externally to build potential candidate pools ie Beamery
• Persuading and influencing skills
• Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
• Resilience coupled with the ability to work in a fast-paced changing agile environment
• Results orientated approach
• Strong technical skills to be a credible advisor
• Outstanding customer experience skills
To apply or for more information on this role please get in touch via email or call George King- email@example.com or 07919 521 909