Reference Number: JO-2311-526028
Talent Acquisition Recruiter (French/English)
Job Type: Contract
Role: Talent Acquisition Recruiter (French/English speaking)
Duration: 12 months
Location: Uxbridge or Dublin based (minimum 2/3 days on site)
MUST be fluent in French and English
Summary: The Recruiter will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting for assigned Corporate Business groups in Europe.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Source, identify, qualify, and deliver candidates for a number of client groups across various locations in Europe, using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to identify and clarify job specifications to effectively generate top quality candidates and develop recruitment strategies to support current hiring needs and future growth.
- Establish and build effective links across the business and within TA / HR as well as influence best practice recruitment processes and strategies.
- Identify, engage with, and create pipelines of external talent who possess the relevant skills and experience to be considered potential candidates for future open positions.
- Lead candidate activity within the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Engage in direct sourcing / alternate recruiting methods to identify a diverse slate of candidates for open requisitions.
- Assess open positions and “fill time”; suggest alternate recruiting methods as appropriate.
- Ensure all hiring practices and policies are adhered to.
- Ensure knowledge of recruiting trends remains current.
- Provide counsel and assistance to hiring managers and interviewers to maintain compliance with company’s policies and legal requirements.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding hiring and employment policies, procedures, and programs.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years direct recruiting experience (in house or agency) in a fast paced, high-volume environment with direct sourcing experience.
- Previous experience using a ATS (Workday preferred).
- Experience recruiting roles in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology/life sciences industry is essential.
- Fluency in French is essential.