Reference Number: JO-2002-445329
Job Type: Contract
Location: White City, West London
An opportunity has arisen for a Tax Specialist to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company.
The overall objective of the statutory and tax project is to improve compliance, monitoring and risk management through the creation of standard processes in centralised and key locations. The project spans across the statutory, indirect tax and direct tax processes.
Location: White City
Rate: 600 – 700 DOE
Duration: 12 months
– Support the Project Manager to define, develop and document processes across key tax activities for direct tax compliance/audit/reporting, including identifying potential statutory and tax process improvements.
– Assist in developing transition methodology ensuring country complexities are properly considered, implementation timelines, and training
– Other activities related to the project, as directed by the project team
– Degree-educated and/or an Accounting or Tax qualification would be desirable but not essential
– Pharmaceutical experience is very much desired.
– Knowledge and understanding of international VAT compliance and cross border transactions and tax code set up in SAP or equivalent ERP system
– Ideally having experience of SAP and/or the implementation of an ERP system from a VAT perspective.
– Preferably have experience in tax code harmonization
Please apply by sending your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in for or Ollie on 01189594990.