Reference Number: JO-2401-528562
Technical Insights Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Technical Insights Manager £70,000+ – Hybrid working available
Cpl are partnered with a large multi-national biotechnology and diagnostics who are looking for a Technical Insight manager. As the Technical Insights Manager you will strive for commercial success and customer delight through delivering strategic and operational Insights across Technical Services Function across the UK & Ireland, with full responsibility for the Data and Insights Strategy and leadership over the business intelligence team.
The main focus is to ensure an insight driven organization to drive business objectives and make fact based decisions. From shaping our insights strategy to driving the tactical implementation plan, this role will be a key partner to our Technical Services leadership team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Design and lead the implementation of the insights strategy in transforming data into actionable insights to support and deliver strategic goals in a cross functional environment.
· Design the strategy for systems (CRM,ERP) utilisation to gather the raw data needed to align insights strategy and tactical implementation.
· Drive and coordinate the local data and insights community of practice.
· Business partner for the Technical Services Leadership Team (TSLT).
· Drive the transformation and all change management activities of our organisation into an insight driven affiliate.
Who You Are
You are an experienced transformational leader within a fast paced organisation and inspiring teams to success. You will have exceptional data and system acumen, with a track record of strong leadership performance during sustained challenging business conditions.
· Substantial experience partnering within a management team and influencing in a matrix organisation.
· Significant experience in managing complex projects
· Demonstrable experience in excellent written and verbal communication skills, and being able to communicate with maximum impact.
· Proven track record in developing insights, working with complex data and continually developing systems
· Self-starter, takes ownership of self development, keeps abreast of emerging technologies
Desired skills, training, experience:
· Microsoft Office, Tableau, SQL, SOQL, SAP, Alteryx Visual Basic, Salesforce, SAP and Snowflake data cloud
· Data Preparation Tools ( Experience with Alteryx is ideal)
· Data Visualisation tools ( Experience with tableau is desirable)
· Experience with SQL ( Required for data prep)
· Experience with SOQL ( Desirable)
If you are interested in this role please contact Daniel Rockett at email@example.com