Reference Number: JO-2009-455431
Technical Support Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Product & Technical Support Specialist
Location; Remote working, but needs access to office in Cambridge from time to time
Salary up to £275 per day (Ltd Company)
Duration 9 months
Our Client is looking for a freelance technical specialist to support their customers to ensure the best experience, playing a critical role in ensuring the highest product quality and driving continuous improvement for their smart products. This role will lead the charge to resolution when issues arise. The right person for this job has a strong bias for action, attention to detail, is a problem solver, and always looks for new solutions and improvements.
● Have an in-depth understanding of how all our products work including installation, troubleshooting, integrations, in order to provide training and technical support to multiple stakeholders
● Solve escalations regarding customer issues that require a technical solution.
● Support beta programs to deliver quality product, adapted to customer needs
● Work closely with product teams to take care of reverse logistics related to issues
● Perform quality verification
● 3+ years experience in a technical support role
● Strong technical and problem solving skills, in particular in electrical installations and smart devices
● Native-level English language knowledge required
● Good communication and presentation skills
● Experienced in gathering requirements and providing specifications
● Good computer skills with MS Office knowledge: .
● Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
● Ability to travel (limited) and valid driving license
● Additional European language is a plus
● Knowledge of SQL is an advantage
I you feel you meet the criteria of the role and are immediately available, please forward you CV to Stephen Wincott at firstname.lastname@example.org