Reference Number: JO-2311-526493
Temporary Hardware Product Compliance Manager
Job Type: Contract
Hardware Product Compliance Manager
up to £64,225 per annum
A pest control company are looking for a Hardware Product Compliance Manager to join their team.
· To project manage product compliance and regulatory approval projects for the Product Engineering team and wider Group.
· Ensure all hardware products are compliant with all current legislation and obtain and maintain product certifications and all other relevant documentation.
· Assist the M&I team to ensure all products developed and used in the business by Rentokil Initial or on behalf of the company are safe, legal and fit for purpose.
· Coordinate project management activities as required to support the launch of hardware products.
· Maintain up to date internal knowledge through attending internal and external workshops and industry conferences.
· Schedule the work activity of the test laboratory to ensure best use of facilities and time to achieve the deadlines required by the various projects
· Liaise with 3rd party test laboratories to obtain product approval and certification where necessary.
· Maintain regulatory tracking databases as required.
· Attend meetings as required to support projects and the regions
· To prepare supporting technical documentation to all
· Provide additional support for hardware regulatory compliance such as Safety Data Sheets.
· Ensure the hardware regulatory team is aware of any changes in legislation which may impact upon product development by maintaining an awareness of legislative and regulatory changes.
· Drive and ability to provide strong leadership and deliver effectively within a multinational environment.
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills capable of working effectively with suppliers, customers and operational functions around the globe.
· Experienced in working within a matrix organisation.
· A creative problem solver, capable of solving technical product and compliance related challenges