Reference Number: JO-2003-447839
Job Type: Permanent
What’s the life like working at Clinical Professionals? Let me tell you…You’ll be surrounded by easygoing and energetic people on a daily basis, in a supportive, encouraging and highly motivated workplace.
You will be part of a dedicated training programme and will be given the guidance and support you need to get you started and going. We offer the ACCA or CIMA apprenticeship to further progress your career!! Do you want to enjoy a healthy work-life balance while being surrounded by other people with the same mindset as you? Then get in contact today.
What’s the role?
Due to the rapid growth of Clinical Professionals, the Finance team is looking to hire an individual who wants to grow and develop with the business. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to experience all aspects of a professional role within a finance team with a clear path for progression to chartered status and beyond. The role will therefore come with full study support for either ACCA or CIMA qualification.
• Assisting the Finance team with the month end close, including ➢ balance sheet reconciliations, ➢ accruals ➢ prepayments
• Processing credit card statements and monthly expenses
• Processing of weekly and monthly invoices / credit notes on to customer accounts
• Processing supplier invoices / credit notes onto Safe, along with weekly and monthly payment runs
• Resolve customer account queries, referring where necessary to order entry and Sales teams
• Liaising with Group to deal with ad hoc queries
• Bank reconciliation of Sterling, Euro and other currency accounts on a weekly basis
• General support to the Finance team
• The ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure to meet deadlines is essential
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree level qualified with at least a 2:1 degree class
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Computer literate (word, excel, outlook)
• Highly numerate, with good data entry skills
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential issues in a discreet and professional manner at all levels
• Knowledge of Safe or another accountancy package
• Experience of working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
• Meticulous attention to detail and a practical approach to problem solving
What can we offer you?
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
• Excellent/friendly working environment
• Good career progression
• Free breakfast
• Attractive pension
• Private health for employee and dependents
• Life assurance cover
• Dental cover
• ACCA or CIMA apprenticeship
If you are interested please apply or get in contact to find out more: 01189594990.