Reference Number: JO-2002-445587
Job Type: Permanent
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Clinical Professionals are happy to be partnering with a pioneering, global pharma company in securing a QPPV to join their organisation. As the UK QPPV you be accountable for developing and improving the current UK PV structure and integrating it with global PV processes.
– Establish and maintain UK PV system and
maintenance of the UK PSMF
– Create awareness and understanding of
Pharmacovigilance at the UK IE affiliate.
– On call as singular point of contact for MHRA
– Ensure internal compliance to local and global
PV regulations and guidelines.
– Oversight and maintenance of the safety
profile of all pre and post marketed clinical
– Maintain inspection/audit related
documentation and PSMF files containing
audit reports, responses
– Demonstrable experience as an LPPV or
QPPV within a pharma company/consultancy
– Experience of preparing PV function for audits
– Experience managing a PSMF
– Strong understanding of UK PV Regulations.
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary and benefits as well as an excellent working environment. If this role is of interest, please send your cv to email@example.com or call 0118 959 4990 for further info.