Reference Number: JO-2107-472269
Job Type: Permanent
Up to 350 a day
3 month contract
CPLare recruiting for a Validation Specialist to join apharmaceutical company at their site based in Liverpool on acontract basis for 3 months.
- Leading and performing small to medium size validation activities including improvement activities and major projects (including time and cost planning) whilst ensuring that resources, raw materials and documentation are available to facilitate the smooth running of validation activities
- Planning and prioritising own workload to ensure agreed deadlines are met including:
- Coordinating and performing validation activities
- Tracking and reporting the progress of these activities to validation, QA and process leaders
- Managing project team resources and priorities and anticipating and removing obstacles to progress
- Maintaining validated status by fulfilling re-validation and re-evaluation commitments and be responsible for VMP maintenance in nominated areas. Provide technical leadership on validation issues and resolve both GMP and business issues and deviations
- Creating, executing, reporting validation documentation to meet regulatory and standards. Support Operational Excellent Initiatives. Demonstratevalues and behaviours within their work. Training non-validation personnel to support execution of validation exercises
- Have specialist knowledge in specific areas of validation, GMP and/or processes. Also to have a breadth of validation knowledge to enable adaptability to the different types of validation conducted within a segment. Presentation of validation to customers and regulatory authorities during audits.
If you’re interested please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org